Monday, October 5, 2009

Wheat free/ Gluten free stores

I was recently in western New York visiting my in laws and my mother-in-law took me to a grocery store called Tops. I was amazed to find 2 1/2 - 3 aisles of wheat free/ gluten free products. This is just a regular grocery store and to find that much of the gluten/ wheat free foods was a shock. My husband and I are considering moving up there and this was a definite plus if we decide to move there. We are currently visiting my parents are my parents took me to a small market called Miller's in Romey, West Virginia. It is not your normal grocery store its more like an Amish market. Anyway, they had an organic aisle which included some gluten/ wheat free foods. There is also a regular grocery store Martin's in Cumberland, MD, which is about 30 minutes from my parents, that carry a few gluten/wheat free products maybe an aisle. Now back home in Nashville, TN, of course we have Whole Foods Market that have a lot of wheat/gluten free foods, but Publix, Kroger, Trader Joe's have wheat/ gluten free foods as well.

What grocery stores have you been to that carry wheat/ gluten free foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment